The Heineken Company is the exclusive importer of Heineken Lager Beer and Amstel Light. Heineken USA has evolved toward a portfolio-oriented company. As of 2005, Heineken USA entered into an agreement with Femsa Cerveza unit of Mexican brewer Fomento Economico Mexican (CCM) and will head the sales, distribution and marketing of the brands Tecate, Dos Equis, Sol, Bohemia and Carta Blanca.
In 2006, Heineken USA updated a flagship brand and began to test market the first major U.S. line extension of the Heineken name in more than 125 years. In 2006, Heineken USA introduced a smooth, new luxury light brand Heineken Premium Light.
GROWTH IS THE MAIN THEME AT Heineken USA. We are about growing our business, our categories and our image of our brands. We are about growing our people in terms of their development—personally and professionally.
We are currently looking for a Key Account Manager, in our Mid West Region .
Area of responsibility: Ensure effective management of all national account field offices and support execution at all national account outlets within one or more assigned areas.
Provide primary National Account alignment, communication and support to Market Managers plus provide communication support to all Market Managers, KAM’s and wholesalers managing the above accounts.
Plan and prepare
- Provide input to overall national account plan and budget.
- Develop annual plans for assigned accounts.
- Work with retail marketing function to create programs for assigned accounts; sell programs to accounts.
- Coordinate localized program plans for accounts
Measure and improve
- Track field office spending and report expenditures to National Account Director
- Coordinate associated account execution plans with above identified team leads
- Address issues related to assigned field offices as they arise.
- Meet face-to-face with field offices to coordinate plans and execution.
- Support program execution
- Take lead role in coordinating and presenting National Account plans at bi-annual x and x distributor state meetings.
Utilize Qualtrics survey process to measure and evaluate program effectiveness at all assigned accounts.
- Participate in the retail survey process, including outlet identification, outlet visit and analysis.
- Measure account performance; identify and act upon improvement opportunities, as appropriate.
Background / Experiences:
- Be Brave
- Decide & Do
- Hunt as a Pack
- Take it Personally
- Customer Insight
- Category, Portfolio and Brand Understanding
- Key Customer Planning
- Customer Management
- Selling & Negotiation
- Excellence in Execution
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years sales experience calling on chain buyers
- Exposure to retail account management –off premise
- Exposure to retail marketing –off premise
- Exposure to distributor management
- Exposure to category management
- Exposure to beverage industry preferred
- Analytical experience
Heineken is one of the world's leading brewers, with a wide international presence through a global network of distributors and breweries....