ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Key Retail, Airport or Audiology account sales and account management
- Targeted account assignment; Sales Proposals and Presentations
- Current assigned customers; Planning/order tracking/marketing promotions
- Fact and data checking of retailer and partner sites
- Set-up and maintenance of customer documents and product portfolios
- Responding immediately to customer queries about daily orders, inventory, returns and shipments
- As a member of the sales team, functions include: administrative and client support, and buyer customer service
- Participating in trade shows and marketing events
- Submitting required sales and forecasting reports accurately, completely and on time.
- Previous Sales Experience Required. (Inside and/or Outside Sales will be considered)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Solid business understanding- specifically related to communicating with buyers and clients as well as internal team members
- Ability to work well and produce professional quality deliverables under tight time constraints Experience working in complex business environments and on high-pressure, fast-paced projects in a collaborative team setting
- Advanced problem solving skills/ ability to troubleshoot issues without requiring a lot of guidance or oversight
- Excellent work ethic, displaying dependability and commitment to our success
- Willingness and confidence to “own” new tasks & responsibilities
Work experience must include a minimum of 2 years inside sales and/or B to B experience
Bachelors Degree Required
Superior knowledge of accessing and using the Internet, HTML, and MS Office tools; knowledge of computer systems, communication tools and software such as Windows NT, FTP, HTTPS, SMTP, Internet security, and delimited file formats.
Demonstrates ability to handle multiple projects and details simultaneously. Requires self-direction, tact, diplomacy and a clear, courteous and professional manner when dealing with co-workers and the public. Must demonstrate effective oral communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively with staff inside and outside the department.
Salary: $50,000 annually