Maximize market penetration in all product lines by
cultivating current Key customer base and developing new
Key accounts within areas of responsibility as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Keep customers and/or potential customers fully informed
about company products and their capabilities in
relationship to their continuing needs.
Identify customers requirements and prepare plans to
meet those needs.
Provide appropriate input on field activity and forecast
customer demand on a continuing and timely basis.
Provide management with pertinent information on
competitive activity within area of responsibility.
Keep abreast of industry state of art processes and
pursue self-development and academic educational
Prepare monthly reports as directed.
Assist with sales forecasting for Key Accounts
Arrange and conduct Key Account Sales training, product
training and strategy sessions.
tasks at hand
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize
coordinate activity internally and externally
- MS Office proficient
- High energy, self-motivated
- Ability to work with little day-to-day supervision
- Ability to navigate large organizations and
- Ability to take direction
concentration in marketing, engineering, or a
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration with
- Minimum two years experience in sales (inside or
Req. Code : 12-548
Division/Department : Sales
% of Travel Required : 50-75%
Shift/Hours : First Shift (Day)
Dayton Superior - 15 months ago