The Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for the sales and commercial activities of complex oncology / pathology products and / or services in a pre-defined territory. Working closely with a team of dedicated sales and support professionals, you will be responsible for supporting and developing commercial activities with local targeted market specific accounts, as well as KOL accounts as opportunities are identified by you and your colleagues, with the focus on account development and revenue generation through closed sales as appropriate and feasible. This position will manage and coordinate the sales and technical activities in support of the sale of the company’s products and services, and will be called on as a technical product expert to develop and present sales proposals and systems solutions, and close complex technical sales involving Life Technologies Product and Services offerings.
REQUIREMENTS / EDUCATION:
· Experienced calling on Oncology office and Oncologists .
· Experienced calling on Pathology department in the hospital and Pathologists .
· Experience selling lab services .
· Technical background in medical technology and other sciences.
· Prior management experience preferred
· Excellent time management and communication skills, ability to work in a team environment.
· Ability to quickly absorb new and complex technical information.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Fluency in English.
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Strong presentation skills.
· Able to travel extensively.
· Valid motor vehicle license
· Bachelors Degree required with a minimum of 10 years of selling experience in a medical, healthcare or technical field or Life Sciences field.
Life Technologies - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Life Technologies is a global biotechnology tools company providing premier systems, consumables, and services for scientific researchers...