A profile of Sartorius Sartorius is one of the world's leading providers of laboratory and process technologies and equipment. Our innovative products and high-quality services help customers around the globe implement complex and quality-critical processes in biopharmaceutical production and laboratory environments in a time-and cost-efficient way. Our key customers are from the biotech, pharma and food industries, as well as from public research institutes and laboratories. Sartorius operates its own production facilities in Europe, Asia and America, and also has sales offices and local representatives in more than 110 countries. Strongly rooted in the scientific and research communities and closely allied with customers and technology partner, the company is dedicated to its philosophy of "Turning science into solutions" every single day.
Business success driven by diversity and strong core values Sartorius operates as a global player in dynamic markets around the world. The Group has retained much of its home-grown identity - strong regional ties and a personal corporate culture that has remained strongly intact since the company's origins as a family business. Today, more than 5,000 people work together at Sartorius worldwide. They hail from a diversity of cultures with different traditions, work styles and languages. What unites all employees at Sartorius is their strong identification with the company and the common vision, mutual goals and strategies and a common set of values that all share: Sustainability, Openness and Enjoyment.
Become part of Sartorius' growing success Due to the continued success and growth of our business, Sartorius is offering an exciting and challenging opportunity as Key Account Process Development Specialist. We are seeking a team member that is motivated, ambitious, and excited to partake in the growth of our company. This candidate will be responsible for account(s) in the assigned territory of Los Angeles, CA.
What you can look forward to accomplishing -Take full ownership on the account and use scientific knowledge to provide innovative solutions to the customers
Skills and experience that you need to bring to our company -Bachelor’s degree required (engineer or scientist in the Biopharm industry preferred)
- Ensure resource allocation to the assigned account based on well defined priorities and business cases
- Based on strong technical but also well balanced business acumen contribute to successful completion of international and local RFI's and RFQ's
- Establish and cultivate relationships with customer key company representatives
- Collaborate with internal SSB departments to identify and solve customer needs.
- Develop and implement with the Sartorius team specific initiatives and action plans
- Implement Sartorius Innovations into the product development/platforms of the customer
- Deliver project transparency
- Relevant and proven experience in Process Development (Fermentation, UF/DF, Purification), Process/Manufacturing support or in a similar function.
- Additional experience in cGLP/cGMP manufacturing (commercial manufacturing) is a plus
- Experience within functional matrix organizations is a plus
- Ability to work independently and be self-driven
- Skilled in developing action plans and programs to position divisional or corporate priorities.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of the organization internally and externally
- Experienced in interfacing with Quality, Facilities Engineering, Manufacturing, Process Development and Senior Management is a plus
- Computer skills utilizing MS Office products, email and other proprietary software
- International travel