- Liaison between agent partners and carriers
- Audits carrier invoices for variances
- Files claims
- Handles discrepancies with carriers
- Previous Customer Service experience preferred.
- Skilled in both verbal and written communication
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills
- Capable of identifying customer needs and maintain and support a customer service philosophy
- Ability to use decision making skills to offer options and resolve problems in a variety of contexts in a fast paced environment.
- Has talent to exercise good judgment.
- Knack for adapting to constant changes in work environment, work assignments, and/or changes in priorities
- Education: College degree preferred or equivalent work experience. College hours or a college degree may be substituted for some experience as deemed appropriate.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance (Premium Paid at 100%)
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Prescription Drug Program
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Profit Sharing Plan
- 401 (k) Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
Priority - 17 months ago