Process sales orders for high volume, specialized accounts and all international purchases in an accurate and timely manner. Monitor the inventory of products using spreadsheets and coordinate information between several departments to guarantee high volume shipments are approved and ship within specific timeframes.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function and basic duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and basic duties.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Correspond with customers via e-mail to receive order specifications, verify product availability, ensure order accuracy, and provide order status updates.
- Resolve order issues by researching and coordinating product information with various departments within the company to ensure product pricing accuracy, product availability, and proper shipping documentation.
- Accurately enter alphanumerical information from written documentation into a computerized database to initiate the sales order process for high volume, specialized accounts and all international orders. Process orders according to customer’s specifications and within Perfect 10’s processes and procedures.
- Maintain various tracking and inventory spreadsheets on a daily and weekly basis to meet customer’s specifications and ensure appropriate levels of product on hand.
- Access computerized information to answer general questions or research account specific information such as invoice details, sales order history, shipping details, or other historical account information.
- Maintain documents in the departmental electronic database. Scan each document, rename and store the electronic file, and attach the electronic file to the customer account.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with other team members within the department and throughout the organization.
- Perform miscellaneous clerical duties such as scanning documents, printing, copying, answering correspondence and creating basic spreadsheets.
- Regular and prompt attendance at work is a primary function and requirement of this position.
- Accountability – Accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
- Active Listening – Actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others.
- Communication, Oral – Communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written – Communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Customer Oriented – Take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Detail Oriented – Pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Ethical – Demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
- Honesty / Integrity – Be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Interpersonal – Get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Organized – Being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task.
- Patience – Act calmly under stress and strain, and not being hasty or impetuous.
- Problem Solving – Find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
- Reliability – The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
- Self Motivated – Internally inspired to perform a task to the best of ones ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
- Tactful – Show consideration for and maintain good relations with others.
- Time Management – Utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
- Accuracy – Perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Analytical Skills – Use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Autonomy – Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Working Under Pressure – Complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Two to four years related experience in an administrative role with analytical responsibilities and
- One to two years related experience in a customer service role.
Certificates & Licenses
- Computer literate in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Intermediate level of experience using Microsoft Excel. Must have the ability to perform functions such as creating a spreadsheet, formatting a spreadsheet, using the formula bar to perform various functions, importing/exporting documents, and calculating numbers.
- Basic level of experience using Microsoft Outlook. Must have the ability to perform functions such as composing, sending, forwarding and replying to incoming e-mail, attaching computerized files, and utilizing calendar and task reminders.
- Basic level of experience using Microsoft Word. Must have the ability to perform functions such as composing, editing, naming and saving documents, formatting text, and printing.
- Accurate 10-Key by touch, alphanumeric.
- Accurate typing skills, approximately 30 words per minute.
- General knowledge of how to use a calculator, scanner, copy machine, fax machine, printer, telephone and various standard office equipment.
- Working experience using Microsoft Dynamics AX Software is a plus.
- Proficient in basic mathematical skills such as adding, subtracting, dividing, and multiplying.
- Primary language used to perform this job is English.
· Inside, air conditioned and heated office environment with cubical work areas.
· Occasionally exposed to moderate noise levels as the work areas are arranged in a cubical environment with several surrounding co-workers speaking to customers.
Perfect 10 - 9 months ago