The Key Holder plays an important role, he or she assists the management team with the day-to-day operations of a retail store. Ensures customer needs are met, concerns are addressed and resolved, and service is quick and efficient. Maintains store appearance and product presentation to company standards. Provides support to sales associates during peak periods or when scheduling conflicts arise.
The ideal candidate would be someone whose primary focus is to assist the Store Management Team promoting our brand. We are looking for someone dynamic, friendly, and open minded.
While following all store Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), and company policies, the Key Holder shall also perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Customer Service:
- Provide courteous and prompt service
- Welcome customers as they enter and thank them as they leave
- Assist customers in locating what they’re looking for
- Provide excellent after-sales service
- Be informed of the products’ specifications and information
- Identifying customer needs and directing them to an appropriate product
- Operating the POS system to complete transactions
- Processing various payment types
- Inventory management:
- Assist maintaining the store inventory
- Arranging inventory on the store floor
- Tagging merchandise
- Setting up promotional material and displays
- Replenishing inventory
- Reorganizing items
- Maintaining a neat and tidy store
- Other duties:
- Opening or closing the store
- Basic housecleaning
- Answer phone calls
- Security and loss prevention
- Attend staff meetings
- Other responsibilities will be assigned from time to time.
- Flexible and adaptable to become a team-oriented individual that fits in a collaborative fast-paced, results-oriented work environment.
- Initiative to take on tasks and set own priorities and deadlines.
- Hands-on, well organized, self-motivated.
- Requires a high school diploma with at least 2 years of recent experience working as Co-Manager, Assistant Store Manager, Key Holder or similar.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures related to retail store management.
Come join us!!! Shinola combines top creative talent with seasoned executives. Shinola is led by a team of industry leaders with a true entrepreneur spirit. As a member of a highly talented and experienced team, you will work in a dynamic, creative-driven environment focused on growing our business while having fun.
At every level of the company, we consider ourselves creative and collaborative problem solvers with a focus on superior craftsmanship.
Note : Shinola is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.
Shinola is a dynamic and fast-moving startup, but with the resources of a well-established corporation. Because we’re a growing and...