The Key Holder is responsible for opening and/or closing the store and ensuring that proper store procedures and policies are followed when store management is not on duty or unavailable on the floor. The Key Holder will supervise all employees and oversee sales, merchandising, guest service and all operational functions in the absence of store management.
Use your skills, experience & talents to be part of something BEAUTIFUL! As a Key Holder you will perform the following essential functions…
Experience we are looking for…
- Supervise employees to complete tasks and achieve goals in the absence of store management.
- Manage sales floor and drives retail and salon by: addressing guest concerns, coaching employees, and mitigating product loss in the absence of store management.
- Ensure that daily merchandising flexing process, daily replenishment process, Key Corporate Communications, and store cleanliness standards are properly executed when opening or closing.
- Open and closes the store following proper procedures documented in the opening and closing checklist.
- Ensure that registers are properly opened and closed, doors are opened and locked and alarms are set correctly.
- Confirm that deposit slips, spreadsheets, envelops and deposit bags are correctly filled out and discrepancies are reconciled and cleared by accounting.
- Execute lead cashier responsibilities such as return, exchange and check approvals, issue of merchandise vouchers and performs salon tips per ULTA policy.
- Remain current on all company policies and ensures that all policies, standards and procedures are maintained and followed in a consistent manner.
- Stays current and up-to-date on all store systems.
- Associates degree, 2 yrs. relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience; a concentration in merchandising preferred.
- 2 yrs. of progressively responsible retail management experience; supervisory experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated competency in sales, products and service.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead diverse teams.
- Knowledge of retail merchandising practices.
- Solid communication, customer service, and problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment are also essential.
- Scheduling flexibility is required. Must be able to work 5, 5 hour shifts during morning and evening hours.
- On a regular basis, requires the ability to: walk; reach with hands and arms; stand for a minimum of 6 – 8 hours; and lift and/or move 50 lbs.
- On a frequent basis, requires the ability to stoop, kneel and crouch.
- On an occasional basis, requires the ability to climb a ladder and balance.
Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance wants to be every woman's ultimate beauty stop. The company operates some 450 stores in 43...