As a leader in the health, fitness and wellness industry, you'll be responsible for improving lives. Starting with your own. |
The Vitamin Shoppe is dedicated to healthy living. We seek to differentiate ourselves by providing the highest quality products at discount prices and by providing exceptional customer service. We increase the value we offer to our customers through Vitamin Shoppe brand products and by being an education destination for our customers. And, only at the Vitamin Shoppe will customers find Associates, or Health Enthusiasts, committed to sharing information regarding health, fitness and nutrition!
This position is responsible for providing outstanding customer service to customers and performing operational duties that drive sales through merchandising, register function, store and cleanliness. The key holder associate performs operational duties to run the retail store that includes opening/closing, ensuring store security, overseeing safety and assisting with escalated customer issues. This position represents The Vitamin Shoppe Brand to our customers and supports the environment of health and wellness that The Vitamin Shoppe represents.
1. Maintain a professional and courteous relationship with customers that fosters a positive work environment and embraces diversity.
2. Establish, model and reinforce outstanding customer service and hand selling. Serving customers promptly, minimizing delay and wait time.
3. Use product information and available resources to educate customers and assist them in making smart product selections that are right for them.
4. Protect and maintain company assets and resources to include cash control, inventory, fixtures and physical facility to prevent theft.
5. Maintain the confidentiality and security of sales records and operational reports.
6. Execute all company policies and objectives within the store, ensuring that the VS brand and company is well represented.
7. Participate in learning and development activities such as daily store meetings and all other training provided by The Vitamin Shoppe so that customers can better serviced.
8. Collaborate with the store team to support and achieve the goals of the store and The Vitamin Shoppe.
9. Aid the management team in the implementation of merchandising, promotional, and operational standards and new company initiatives.
10. Lead the store in the absence of the SM / ASM to include opening / closing, customer service and store maintenance (interior and exterior).
11. Ensure work environment is safe for both customers and associates.
12. Assist in unloading stock, checking products against invoice, pricing merchandise, cleaning fixtures and displaying product.
13. Rotate products according to the company’s product rotation policy.
14. Aid the Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager in the implementation of merchandising and operational procedures.
15. Identify and document the return of damaged, discontinued or expired product.
1. Follow management direction in completing other duties as required.
2. Ensures that store and work areas are clean, secure, and well maintained.
Our competitive salary and benefits package includes matching 401K, employee stock purchase plan, medical, dental insurance, vision-care plan, prescription drug coverage, disability benefits, confidential employee assistance program, health advocacy program, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid sick time, paid holidays, paid vacations, associate discount, and a credit union.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Vitamin Shoppe helps vitamin-takers meet their recommended daily requirements. The fast-growing company sells vitamins, supplements, and...