Every position in KAO USA, Inc. is meant to further the
same goals, which are to Partner with the right Salons,
Offer our Salon partners our entire portfolio and Help
our Salon partners grow their business.
The Key Relationship Manager (KRM) is responsible to
work with distributor field personnel to increase sales
in market leader salons. The role will develop the
maximum sales potential of existing market leaders and
will acquire new market leaders through the
implementation of Salon Business Plans, resource
management and consistent prospecting. This position
works closely with Education Managers in respective
Business Units to maximize sales and education potential
in market leaders.
areas for growth with KAO USA brands as outlined in
- Work with existing accounts to identify opportunity
the Salon Business Plan.
competitors’ salon customers within assigned
- Identify and establish rapport with the top
territory with the objective to convert customers to
KAO USA Inc.
phone) to effectively promote the purchase,
- Meet with clients regularly (in person and via the
sell-through and support of KAO USA products,
promotions and programs.
who have current Market Leader Salons and/or
- Work with Key Sales Consultants identified by those
established KAO USA/Distributor target list to
develop and grow sales.
for Distributors to make purchasing and investment
- Presents KAO USA products, programs and materials
decisions, maximizing Goldwell business as needed.
and grow Market Leader Accounts.
- Successfully utilizes assigned budgets to maintain
results VS Diamond Tracking list.
- Actively participates in distributor events.
- Prepares periodic reports showing sales efforts and
of competitors’ sales programs.
- Monitors and evaluates the activities and products
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related
previous salon sales experience preferred.
- 5+ years sales experience in consumer goods with
communicating Business Plans to high profile
- Demonstrated experience in writing and effectively
customers with salon industry preferred.
competitive professional products.
- Product knowledge of Goldwell and KMS, plus key
presentations and close the sale.
- Ability to identify sales opportunities, make
Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook with the ability to
- Strong negotiation skills and techniques.
- Working knowledge of MS Office software, i.e. Word,
create and properly format documents, spreadsheets,
charts, tables, presentations and generate/print
established deadlines and to ensure timely arrival
- Ability to manage time effectively to meet all
to all scheduled company and customer appointment,
meetings and events.
the professional beauty industry.
- Professional and groomed appearance appropriate for
registered and insured vehicle.
- Valid driver’s license; access to properly
weekends as needed.
- Availability to travel and work evenings and
Req. Code : 264
Division/Department : SALON
Kao is a leading manufacturer of premium beauty care brands that are recognized around the world for their innovation and quality. Our...