Auto req ID: 4099BR Job Title: Kid's Club Supervisor Area of Interest: Service Location Name: 00665 Lake Worth Sport- TX Address: 6000 Quebec St City: Fort Worth State: TX Zip Code: 76135 Job Description: Job Summary
The Kid's Club Supervisor (KCS) ensures that the Kid's Club delivers a safe and positive member experience.
- Responsible for delivering the 24 Hour Fitness Service Promise; contribute to running a clean, friendly and well maintained club, and executing the team member basics of being on time and complying with the dress code .
- Ensures that a safe, fun and interactive environment is provided to children utilizing the Kid's Club.
- Ensures that all activities are conducted in a positive and professional manner.
- Ensures that all Kid's Club policies and procedures are followed.
Reports to the Service Manager (SM) or the Club Manager (CM)
This position directly manages the following positions inside the club:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Kids Club Attendant (KCA) (apprx. 2-7)
The KCS is responsible for performing the following activities for the club:
Kid's Club Management [30% of time]
Kid's Club Administration [30% of time]
- Performs all supervisory functions for the Kid's Club Staff according to company policies and procedures including, hiring qualified Kid's Club Attendants, training, performance management
- Assists Service Manager with performance appraisals and corrective action
- Schedules Kid's Club Attendants to meet current Kid's Club Budget as assigned by Service Manager
- Attends all club staff meetings as required
- Keep Service Manager and Club Manager informed daily of all extraordinary or unusual conditions and situations. Contact supervisor to assist with handling of special situations.
- Performs other duties as requested by Service Manager or Club Manager.
Development [20% of time]
- Ensure that parent or guardian has signed a Kids Club Agreement and have signed at the register along with an emergency information card.
- Ensures that all parents receive copies of the Kid's Club policies
- Ensures that all members utilizing Kid's Club have paid for the service
- Ensures that the Kid's Club area is clean and maintained according to set standards.
- Ensures that all toys and other objects are clean and safe.
- Ensures the safety of children in Kid's club area. Follow all safety procedures
- Ensures that all Kid's club staff maintains current CPR certification for all ages, including infant and child.
- Reports incidents according to company policy and submits completed incident reports to the Service Manager
- Assists Service Manager with all member concerns regarding Kid's Club
General Duties [20% of time]
- Trains all Kid's Club attendants to perform duties according to company policy.
Qualifications:Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Provides care to children including paging the parent or guardian to change soiled diapers, cleaning soiled clothing and accessories, attending to their personal needs, and similar needs.
- Disciplines children and recommends or initiates other measures to control behavior.
- Develops and implements activities for the children.
- Center attention on the children's needs and safety at all times. Follow all safety rules.
- Project a positive friendly and caring attitude at all times while interacting with children and their parents.
- Provide parents or guardians information of the child's behavior and any unusual occurrence or activity involving their child.
- Company policies and procedures pertaining to position.
- Principles of baby-sitting.
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation for children and infants.
- Provide a sincere and loving attitude toward children showing patience and concern for their well being.
- Handle any situation calmly and sensibly.
- Use discretion.
- Work independently
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
- Deal effectively with a diversity of individuals.
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Adjust to the changing demands of the work.
- Respond to requests and inquires from the general public.
- Effective interpersonal relationships
- Oral communication (I think you need more description here)
Certifications / Educational Level:
- One year of child care experience is desirable.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) certification required
- Ability to work in club office; move about club floors and rooms; review, revise, create club paperwork; communicate with employees, members, and the public.
- Regularly required to stand; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
- Frequently is required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; climb or balance; and taste or smell.
- Occasionally required to sit.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts
- The noise level in the environment is occasionally loud
24 Hour Fitness Worldwide, the world's largest privately owned and operated fitness center chain, began as a one-club operation in 1983....