Kids Activities Team Member-WES00579
Kids Activities Team Members provide best-in-class fitness-minded children's programming. Organizes and implements safe, fun and entertaining activities and games for children between the ages of three months to 12 years in the Child Center, attending a Birthday Party or other paid programs or events.
- Greet, acknowledge, and interact with members in a friendly and professional manner
- Engages children in interactive activities that include story telling, organized arts and crafts, singing, and games in the Child Center
- Monitors and interacts with children to maintain a safe and healthy environment with respect to the toys, sports equipment, other children, and surroundings
- Cleans and maintains the Child Center and other program areas by following the cleaning checklist and performing assigned tasks
- Articulates extensive knowledge of Kids Activities programs and services, policies, and procedures
- Promotes and sells Life Time Fitness Kids Activities progrmas, products and services.
Primary Location: : CO-Westminster - WST - Westminster
- Working towards a high school diploma or GED
- Six months to one-year working with children preferred
- First Aid required within the first 60 days of hire
- Infant/Child and Adult CPR/AED required within the first 60 days of hire
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Life Time Fitness - 11 months ago