• Care for children in a defined area of the gym for the attending member(s).
• Interact with the children in a positive and age appropriate manner.
• Organize and participate in recreational and educational activities, such as games, drawing, handicrafts, and reading to children .
• Maintain discipline with the children and initiate other measures to control behavior.
• Keep security records on individual children ensuring that all children have a registration form on file.
• Organize and store toys and materials to ensure order in Kids Care area.
• Support children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and supporting positive self-concepts.
• Must have high school diploma or 2 years prior work experience in a daycare/childcare environment required.
• Infant and Child First Aid and CPR certification required.
• Excellent communication with children required.
• Excellent communication with adult parent(s) required.
• Have the ability to make children feel secure.
• Encouraged to enroll in formal programs that include courses in education, nutrition, psychology, and speech.
Gold's Gym - 14 months ago
Established in Venice, Calif. in 1965, Gold's Gym is the most recognized gym chain in the world with more than 650 locations in 37 states...