• Care for children in a defined area of the gym for the attending member(s).
• Interact with the children in a positive and age appropriate manner.
• Organize and participate in recreational and educational activities, such as games, drawing, handicrafts, and reading to children .
• Maintain discipline with the children and initiate other measures to control behavior.
• Keep security records on individual children ensuring that all children have a registration form on file.
• Organize and store toys and materials to ensure order in Kids Care area.
• Support children's emotional and social development, encouraging understanding of others and supporting positive self-concepts.
• Must have high school diploma or 2 years prior work experience in a daycare/childcare environment required.
• Infant and Child First Aid and CPR certification required.
• Excellent communication with children required.
• Excellent communication with adult parent(s) required.
• Have the ability to make children feel secure.
• Encouraged to enroll in formal programs that include courses in education, nutrition, psychology, and speech.
Established in Venice, Calif. in 1965, Gold's Gym is the most recognized gym chain in the world with more than 650 locations in 37 states...