Kids Direct Data Entry Specialist
This position is responsible for key processes and monitoring outcomes identified by the Quality Management leadership through the utilization of FSFN and other databases to determine and maintain ECA compliance per contract. The Kids Direct Data Entry Specialist will complete monthly reports as necessary to provide management with information on staff compliance.
• Responsible for the accurate data entry of all information mandated by policy and statute for care management staff.
• Responsible for processing incoming and outgoing Out of Town Inquiry (OTI) and Interstate Compact for Placement of Children (ICPC) packets.
• Supports case management staff with technical assistance and ongoing training to maintain compliance with reporting standards of OTI and ICPC. Contacts and provides follow-up with case management and other staff to meet requirements for OTI and ICPC.
• Supports efforts to enhance and increase efficiency and accuracy of OTI and ICPC processes.
• Designs, implements, and participates in procedures related to OTI and ICPC.
• Supports quality management function, data needs, and meets deadlines for reports and documents.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Associate’s degree preferred. Four years computer work experience required. Law or Criminal Justice knowledge preferred.
Eckerd is a drug-free workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer. Eckerd utilizes E-verify to confirm employment eligibility.
Eckerd Youth Alternatives - 8 months ago
Eckerd Youth Alternatives (EYA) provides early intervention and prevention, wilderness education, residential and day treatment, and...