Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast-paced, innovative company? Come make history in Amazon’s Trade Compliance department!
We are looking for talented Global Trade Compliance Program Manager to support our rapidly growing and evolving Kindle Programs. You will support Kindle Programs by executing on a broad range of import and export compliance matters.
· Work with Amazon’s Global Trade Compliance team to execute strategy, drive common processes, seek automation opportunities and leverage technologies.
· Drive scalable business solutions with Transportation, Amazon Kindle business teams to ensure compliance with Global Trade Regulations.
· Work with vendors to set up the effective global import / export processes for the Kindle projects;
· Work with Amazon’s internal technology teams to develop creative and best-in-class trade compliance business processes that scale.
· Leverage data to continuously improve Trade Compliance at Amazon.
· 5+ years of experience with import/export compliance, preferably with 1-2 years global logistics experience;
· Trade Compliance experience in electronic industry industry, preferably with deemed export control knowledge and experience;
· A mix of compliance and program management experience.
· Bachelor’s Degree.
· Master’s Degree is a plus, but not required.
· Experience leveraging technology to drive process improvements.
· Experience with Lean Six Sigma and other process improvement tools.
· Ability to demonstrate sound judgment even in ambiguous situations.
· Ability to turn complex compliance requirements into scalable processes.
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Strong analytical and computer skills
· Common sense, great judgment, and a good sense of humor
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...