My Fit Foods is looking for Store Service Associates at the kiosks in Woodlands Market, Indian Springs HEB, 1488 HEB, and HEB Atascosita.
Be part of the movement…
My Fit Foods was founded in 2006 in the apartment kitchen of a personal trainer who was dedicated to ensuring his client’s achieved the results he promised. Out of the spirit of service, founder Mario Mendias, started cooking meals for his clients who were too busy to shop and prepare healthy meals with a time crunched schedule. The client’s fitness results spoke for themselves! Soon Mario was not only cooking for his clients, but all the clients in the gym.
In 2007, Mario outgrew his apartment kitchen and partnered with restaurant pioneer, Anthony Milton to create My Fit Foods and expand the mission to provide fresh, healthy foods to go that taste great at an affordable price. The menu expanded with additional meals and snacks all focused on lean protein, low glycemic carbohydrates and heart healthy fats.
My Fit Foods was founded in the spirit of service, and we continue that spirit today through our kitchens, stores, schools and communities. Whether our customers are in need of a quick meal or snack on the go or want take advantage of the convenience and results of our 21 Day Challenge, we are here to make healthy living a reality.
Store Service Associate Job Purpose:
The Store Service Associate is responsible for assisting and directing customers/clients, monitoring incoming inquiries and ensuring proper point of sale processes are followed. Outstanding customer service in this position is essential to create a great experience to keep customers returning to My Fit Foods for their fresh, high quality packaged meals and snacks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Customer and Client Service
• Greets all incoming customers and clients.
• Strives to learn each customer’s name, goals and food preferences.
• Uses excellent phone skills to answer and direct questions/inquiries of incoming phone calls and performs order confirmations for meal plan pick up.
• Promotes and sells My Fit Food meals and products.
• Keeps store, coolers and retail areas clean, clutter free and orderly.
• Processes and reconciles all monetary transactions through POS system.
2. Deliver Fresh, High Quality, Consistent Meals
• In kitchen stores, may assists in the preparation of foods such as meats, vegetables, baked goods, and snacks; prepares portioned foods ensuring an appealing appearance for MyFitFoods customers and clients.
• Maintains Food Safe Handling procedures at all times in preparation of meals and snacks.
• Monitors food quality, portions through the use of scales and measuring cups, visual consistency and waste.
• Fosters high communication with other store associates and kitchen or store manager to ensure a quality and consistent customer experience.
***Applicants can reply back to this ad or email Brandon@myfitfoods.com
***All applicants are subject to a background check.
***Please apply online at www.myfitfoods.com.
BarefootStudent.com - 15 months ago