To provide an efficient cleaning service and maintain the required hygiene standards in the kitchen. Maintains kitchen work areas and restaurant equipment and utensils in clean and orderly condition.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Deep clean all kitchen equipment (ovens, grills, char-grills, fryers, filters and steamers) and canopies.
- Wash dishes, pot washer.
- Sweep and mop floors.
- Washes worktables, walls and refrigerators.
- Ensure all work areas are safe and secure. Report any unsafe conditions to your supervisor.
- Maintains the highest sanitary conditions.
- Your supervisor may assign other duties and activities from time to time.
- Stores dishes and pots in appropriate areas.
- Removes trash from kitchen.
- Breakdown cardboard boxes.
- Previous cleaning experience within a high-end resort, hotel, or club, preferred
- Must have the ability to uphold quality standards
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to work overnight, hours will operate around a graveyard shift 11 pm – 7 am
Woodfield Country Club - 22 months ago