To satisfy the needs of our growing client base, Hamilton Lane is seeking a Kitchen Coordinator to join our Meeting Services Team in Philadelphia.
Summary: General clean-up of kitchen, conference rooms. Assists with ordering of kitchen supplies and meeting refreshments as requested.
- Daily monitoring of conference rooms for cleanliness.
- Daily monitoring of kitchens for cleanliness [run dishwashers daily and empty, clean counter tops, rinse out coffee pots, refill supplies, clean microwaves daily, monitor lunchroom, weekly clean-out of refrigerator(s)]
- Proper clean-up of conference rooms/kitchen after meetings
- Assist the Meeting Services Coordinator, as needed in:
- Ordering/arrival of catered meals
- Set-up of conference rooms for meetings
- Replenishing supplies
- Setting up and tearing down food service for weekly company lunch
- Ensuring food handling standards meet the requirements of applicable government rules and regulations
- Maintaining records of food service
Hamilton Lane offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes: Medical, Prescription, Dental, Paid Time Off, 401k, Revenue Sharing, Short & Long term disability, Life, Tuition Reimbursement and Flexible Spending Accounts.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous food handling experience required
- Customer service orientation; experience a plus
- Certified in food handling a plus. Must be willing to become certified (company provided)
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) helpful (will train)
- Must have excellent organizational and housekeeping skills
- Must be proactive, discreet, outgoing, friendly
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Adaptable and flexible in daily activities
- Ability to lift and move moderately heavy boxes, supply orders and furniture
- Maintain professional appearance: business casual dress
- Punctual Attendance: Full-Time Hours: 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. As a registered investment adviser, employees of Hamilton Lane may be subject to certain limitations on political contribution and personal investment activities.
Hamilton Lane - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Hamilton Lane is a private equity management firm whose specialised products include funds-of-funds, secondary funds, co-investment funds,...