Selected applicants will be notified of testing dates and time. |
*Please note that both the test and interview will be conducted in English.
Coachella Valley High School
Under direct supervision to prepare and provide food items for general consumption by students and school personnel, and maintaining sanitary conditions of the facility; to perform other related work as required.
*One year experience in food preparation, serving and basic kitchen activities.
Examples of Duties:
1. Assists in the preparation of food and beverage items for general consumption by students and staff.
2. Assists with the servings of items of food which may include the use of mobile food and beverage carts.
3. Assists with the stocking of food, condiments and supplies.
4. Assists with the estimation of food preparation amounts.
5. Cleans utensils, equipment and the area of storage, food preparation and serving.
6. Serves as a cashier, counts and deposits money.
Upon hire, selected applicants will need to submit proof of:
*Annual tuberculosis clearance
*Current County Food Handlers Certificate or ability to obtain it within the probationary period.