We are looking for a Kitchen Manager. Ideal candidate will have a minimum 2+ year’s hands on experience in high-volume culinary management. Must be proficient in all aspects of food service industry, financial management, computer literate and be capable of exceeding expectations.
Due to the success and growth of our client, we are seeking a Kitchen Manager to contribute to their expansion.
- Assist with controlling food and labor costs
- Ensure quality preparation of all menu items
- Calculation of ingredients and measurements according to specs
- Perform monthly audits and takes inventory of kitchen stock
- Great communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be a team player, and know how to lead a team
- Ability to work under a high pressure environment
Join a team that offers rapid growth opportunities with its commitment to quality of life in a performance driven environment.
- Minimum of (2) years experience in high volume culinary management
- Excellent communication, planning & organizational skills
- Front of House experience is a plus but not required
- Must be able to handle high volume
Our clients are pleased to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package. Including the following:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation
- Health and Medical benefits
Qualified applicants are encouraged to email their resume, salary requirement and cover letter to: