The Kitchen Manager is responsible for supporting the Executive Kitchen Manager in leading a team of culinary professionals that deliver high-quality, great tasting food; proper food safety and sanitation procedures and profitability. The Kitchen Manager contributes to building top line sales and guest count through the delivery of a competitively superior team member and guest experience. The Kitchen Manager supports the Executive Kitchen Manager
to ensure menu items are executed with excellence in the restaurant. Additionally, the Kitchen Manager supports managing quality in all aspects of their job.
* Proven success as a Kitchen Manager or Executive Kitchen Manager in a high- volume upscale or casual restaurant
* Strong passion for culinary excellence and guest service
* Proven ability to develop team
* Knowledge of systems, methods and processes that contribute to great execution
* Stable job history which demonstrates upward career progression
Yard House - 7 months ago