H.P. Starr Lumber, on Rt. 8 in Butler County, currently has an opening for a full-time, experienced Kitchen Sales Designer. This self-motivated and focused individual has the opportunity to work in and grow our Kitchen and Bath Department. The Designer will assist walk-in or contractor customers, gain an understanding of their needs, and work within the customer’s budget. Designer will meet with customers in-store and when necessary at the job site.
The ideal qualified candidate must have the following:
We offer a very competitive wage (salary plus commission) and excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vacation, profit sharing/401k. Interested candidates can submit their resume and salary requirements to humanresources @starrlumber.com or fax to 412-835-3382.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with/qualify interested customer
- Must be detail oriented and a problem solver
- Ability to coordinate/follow up project from beginning to end
- 20/20 or similar design software and ability to do in-house measurements
- NKBA certification a plus
Monster - 2 years ago