Responsible for cleaning of front and back of house areas of the Food and Beverage department. Responsible for care and cleaning of heavy duty kitchen equipment. Perform all duties in accordance with Club Fortune policies and procedures.
Knowledge of surface and deep cleaning in food handling areas. Previous kitchen steward experience a plus. Must be 21 years of age with high school diploma or equivalent.
Essential Job Functions:
Work Environment and ADA Requirements:
- Clean floors, walls, grills and counters daily.
- Clean all stainless steel in and around kitchen.
- Clean under and behind equipment.
- Clean stoves and overheads weekly.
- Remove kitchen mats and clean daily.
- Clean walk-in cooler.
- Clean dry stock/storage area daily.
- Clean hood filters every other day.
- Meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to regulatory, departmental, and company policies.
- Must adhere to uniform requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Must be able to stand for entire shift. Must be able to lift, push, pull and carry. Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 50 pounds on a regular basis. Must be able to stoop, bend and reach. Must have the manual dexterity required to write and operate cleaning equipment. Must be able to listen and respond to visual and aural cues. Must be able to simultaneously handle the demands of many assigned tasks. When on casino floor, must be able to tolerate areas containing second hand smoke, high noise levels, bright lights and dust.
Required Work Cards/Licenses/Certificates:
Club Fortune Casino - 17 months ago