MINIMUM AGE REQUIREMENT : 18 years old REPORTS TO : Executive Steward
LICENSE/CERTIFICATION : S. Nevada Health District Health Card.
JOB SUMMARY :
Performs any combination of the following duties: sweep, clean, mop, scrub, deep clean all kitchen areas and industrial equipment including hoods, grills, stoves, counter tops, drains and floors, and empties trash.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS :
A successful Kitchen Worker will have a strong attention to detail, be organized, able to work within time guidelines, be able to move from one project to the next and work in a fast-paced environment. Must be teamwork and customer service oriented. Must be flexible and adaptable. Must be able to understand and follow through with verbal and written instructions.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS :
1. Responsible for the proper cleaning, organizing, and maintaining all food & beverage equipment, service areas, tableware, pots/pans, and storage areas in a manner that it is ready for use.
2. Work directly with Steward and Exec. Steward in accomplishing daily workload goals.
3. Sweep and mop floors, cleans floor mats and drains.
4. Empty all trash.
5. Clean and transport F&B equipment to requested locations.
CUSTOMER SERVICE EXPECTATIONS :
PHYSICAL DEMANDS :
- Cheerful, helpful, and professional when interacting with guests and team players.
- Cooperate with all departments to ensure equipment is cleaned and available as required.
- Recognize and address fellow team players by name.
- Take ownership and have an "It's my job" attitude.
The work requires some physical exertion such as long periods of standing; walking over rough, uneven, or rocky surfaces; recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities recurring lifting heavy objects over 50 pounds. The work may require specific, but common, physical characteristics and abilities such as above-average agility and dexterity.
WORK ENVIRONMENT :
The work involves moderate risks or discomforts requiring special safety precautions, e.g., working around kitchen equipment, moving parts, carts, or machines, or with contagious diseases or irritant chemicals. Employees may be required to use protective clothing or gear such as masks, gowns, coats, boots, goggles, gloves, or shields. This is a 24 hour/7 day a week work environment with varying shifts including weekends and holidays.
CasaBlanca Resort, Casion, & Spa - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard