Fish Camp is a group of upbeat, energetic crew happy to work hard and serve people. The crew will gladly and enthusiastically work any assigned kitchen role and do any task great or small. They will have the flexibility and energy to do what is required and do what is requested.
We are therefore looking for a few people who exhibit three great attributes: work ethic, service orientation, and an enjoyment of seafood.
- Has the willingness and enthusiasm to do any task
- Has the willingness and enthusiasm to work hard
- Has high personal and work standards
- Able to communicate fluently in English
- Exhibits a warm smile and great image
- Has a willingness and enthusiasm to serve
- Eats seafood. Cooks seafood.
- Has a willingness and enthusiasm to study hard and learn
18 years old
At least 1 year of cooking experience
CA Food Handler Card
From: King's Seafood Company