Kiva Experiment Analyst
Amazon is seeking a bright, motivated, and hardworking individual to fill the Kiva Experiment Analyst position at the Amazon Fulfillment Center located in Sumner, WA. This position will work directly with our Finance and Operations teams and manage projects, provide data analysis, report building, research or similar work around automation initiatives, root cause investigation, and support that will aid in optimizing Fulfillment Center operations. The ideal candidate possesses a strong work ethic, attention to detail, the ability to meet deadlines, and a commitment to customer service as it relates to product fulfillment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building and maintaining recurring metrics and reports.
- Ad hoc data retrieval and analysis using relational databases, Excel and other data management systems.
- Designing and implementing reporting solutions enabling stakeholders to manage the business and make effective decisions.
- Monitoring existing metrics, developing and proposing new metrics, and working across the organization to make actionable intelligence available to business stakeholders.
- Supporting cross-functional teams on the day-to-day execution of projects and initiatives.
- Driving projects involving data collection and analytics
- Developing requirements and specifications with business and development teams.
- Analyzing, diagnosing, and recommending required changes to optimize Amazon processes
- Bachelor's degree (majors in Business, Engineering, Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field strongly preferred) or 4+ years of relevant experience in data analysis, report building, research or similar work
- Experience with Excel
- Experience leading projects within immediate department involving raw data analysis
- Experience with SQL and MS Access
- Working knowledge of LEAN and SIX SIGMA methodologies and familiarity with Oracle business intelligence tools is a plus
- Self Starter who operates well in a dynamic environment
- Solid verbal and written communications skills
Amazon.com - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...