Disney Technology Solutions & Services (DTSS) is responsible for technology strategy and management, central engineering, architecture, IT and technical operations for The Walt Disney Company including virtual worlds, flagship Web sites Disney.com, Disney Family.com, ABC.com and ESPN.com. DTSS provides services in both platform engineering and web operations. Platform engineering includes Content Management Systems, UGC Enforcement Platform, E-commerce, Video Distribution Technology, Registration, Advertising Systems and Data Warehouse & Reporting. The DTSS web operations teams focus on Servers & Hosting and Network Connectivity. DTSS teams are located in Seattle, Bristol, N. Hollywood, Glendale, New York, Burbank, and Orlando.
The Knowledge Analyst performs activities related to managing the knowledge base and knowledge tool. The Knowledge Analyst maintains the content of the knowledge base to ensure accurate and timely information is available to the IT community.
The Analyst will assist in the identification of business requirements around content and knowledge management on an organization and process level and will work to develop knowledge and expertise in multiple areas relating to such requirements.
- Work with groups and subject matter experts throughout the organization to support individual and local information search and retrieval needs.
- Contribute to, and work in cooperation with, other standards and information management efforts throughout the organization.
- Develop procedures, policies and mechanisms for rationalizing a diverse information environment
- Define and document KM processes, procedures, and identify/track measures
- Participates in the design and configuration of the knowledge management tool
- Develops and manages the data collection process for the knowledge management tool
- Updates/creates new content and delivers training as technology, processes and procedures change.
- 3 years experience in IT operations.
- Proven experience of Knowledge Management processes
- Demonstrated experience with Service Management tools
- Proven ability to be detail, deadline, and results-oriented
- Ability to manage priorities and workflow
- ITIL V2/V3 knowledge
5-10 years of experience in IT operations
ITIL V3 Foundations Certified
Bachelors Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science
Disney - 12 months ago
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries, is a diversified worldwide entertainment company. The Company operates in five segm...