Edit and proofread content on the intellectual capital (IC) site, which is designed and maintained in SharePoint, ensuring consistency and quality of all editing tasks.
Update project records in SharePoint from a range of internal sources.
Tasks include updating project records and linking case studies/documents with relevant project records.
Tasks include comparing lists to eliminate duplicates, to add appropriate documentation (e.g. document title, author, dates, etc.), and to verify copyright clearance status.
- Update documents in SharePoint.
- Use Factiva and other authoritative sources to identify client industries and convert those industries to match internal industry taxonomy.
LAC Group is an EEO/AA Employer who values diversity in the workplace.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree; an MLS (or equivalent) is preferred
- Experience in cataloging and classification of content
- Experience with basic searching on databases such as Factiva or Onesource for company data to identify industry categories
- Knowledge of standard industry classifications
- Proficiency in Excel, including the ability to merge, sort, filter and compare data
- Experience editing SharePoint records
- Keen attention to detail, including spelling, proofreading, and data entry rules, and commitment to accuracy
LAC is a leader in providing strategic outsourcing for our clients in the Federal government and commercial sectors. Our first major...