Job Title: Knowledge Management Specialist
Job ID: 17991
Location: Columbus,OH, US
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Line of Business: Alliance Data
About the Opportunity
* Knowledge delivery is an integral part of providing a good customer experience and ensuring associates have the tools to do their job..
* As Knowledge Management Specialist, you will work to enhance and improve existing tools that deliver information to Care Center Associates. Existing tools include C.A.R.E Website, VCARS Help button, Messaging framework and Google search appliance.
* This role will aslo be responsible for identifying and helping to implement new knowledge management tools.
* This position would be responsible for completing root cause identification and provide the ability to be proactive in identifying opportunities with the available Knowledge Management tools.
* Conduct in-depth data analyses using existing data to ensure that Knowledge Management tools are delivering the most relevant data to associates when they need it.
* Analyze data and feedback to propose or make enhnancements to existing Knowledge Management tools based on the needs of the business.
* Participate in and potentially lead cross-functional teams on the execution of projects for Knowledge Management and Care Center Education and Development initiatives
* Research industry best practices/tools and make recommendations to the business
* Communicate with internal clients to understand and document the business objectives
* Act as a subject matter expert for the Care Centers related to Knowledge Management and Knowledge Centered Support
* 3 – 5 years experience
* Proven experience with analyzing data that cross multiple dimensions
* Proven ability to handle multiple competing priorities and have the ability to adapt in a flexible and fast-paced environment
* Familiarity with data analysis applications and the tools used to create reporting on large data sets
* Willingness to create and deliver presentations
* Desire to participate in or lead cross functional project teams
* Knowledge of Customer Care Systems
* Understaning of Knowledge Centered Support concepts and practices
* Bachelor Degree or equivalent work experience
Type of Supervisory Responsibilities:
* Coordinates projects
* Manages functional area or program
Other Skills, Knowledge or Abilities:
* Knowledge and experience working in Excel and PowerPoint
* Strong analytic and critical thinking skills
* Exceptional written, oral, and presentation communication skills
* Knowledge of process improvement methodoligies and analytical tools
Compensation and Benefits
Alliance Data offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon succesful completion of credit and background checks.
About Our Team
Let's face it; it's a brand loyal world we're living in, which is why Alliance Data Retail Services offers integrated private label and co-brand credit card programs enhanced by integrated marketing services. We manage over 90 credit programs for America's most recognized retailers, helping them sell more and improve customer loyalty.
Alliance Data® (NYSE: ADS) and its combined businesses is North America’s largest and most comprehensive provider of transaction-based, data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions, enhancing the critical customer marketing experience; the result is measurably changing consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today’s most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and other emerging technologies. Headquartered in Dallas, Alliance Data and its three businesses employ approximately 11,000 associates at more than 70 locations worldwide.
Alliance Data consists of three businesses: Alliance Data Retail Services, a leading provider of marketing-driven credit solutions; Epsilon®, a leading provider of multichannel, data-driven technologies and marketing services; and LoyaltyOne®, which owns and operates the AIR MILES® Reward Program, Canada’s premier coalition loyalty program. For more information about the company, visit our web site, www.alliancedata.com, or follow us on Twitter via @AllianceData.
Alliance Data - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Alliance Data (NYSE: ADS)is a leading provider of transaction services, credit services and marketing services, managing over 105 million...