The two keys to SofterWare’s success are customer and staff happiness, and they are two reasons we’ve enjoyed over 32 years of continuous growth. In fact, this is a new position, one of many new opportunities we’ve created in 2013.
In addition to a challenging and rewarding career, SofterWare is also a fun place to work with barbeques, Phillies games, company sport’s teams, a wellness program, and so much more. Oh, and did we forget to mention our competitive salaries, 401K matching, health insurance, dental program, vacation and personal days, and casual dress environment?! No wonder our staff voted us one of the best places in Philly to work! If this sounds good to you, please apply now.
- Assisting in the creation of proper guidelines for keeping our Knowledgebase current, as well as ensuring a steady influx of new articles.
- Improving search ability of current content.
- Working with development, technical writing staff, and Client Services staff to ensure changes included in our new software releases are adequately reflected in our Knowledgebase via new articles.
- Ensuring outdated articles are modified or removed.
- Monitoring and responding to all comments made in our Knowledgebase, including proper handling of user contributions/suggestions.
- Educating all users (clients and staff) on best practices for using our Knowledgebase, including the creation of appropriate help materials.
- Soliciting contributions from all areas of the company for both internal and client-facing articles.
- Reporting on our Knowledgebase metrics and be accountable for improving the results.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of 2 years in content management and/or content development role
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficiency with database and spreadsheet programs to ensure strong reporting and data analysis
SofterWare, Inc - 13 months ago
SofterWare's mission is to develop, market, maintain and support software that is easy to learn, easy to use, and adaptable to users' unique...