Job Title: Knowledge Operations Systems Engineer
Work Location: Scott AFB, IL
Annual Salary: Commensurate with experience
Clearance: Active Secret
Education: Bachelor's degree is required
The individual in this position will work as a System Engineer in the role of an AF Portal content management subject matter expert who will recommend policy changes to ensure consistent look and feel for KO Enterprise Service Planning, Fielding, Programming, and Life Cycle Management; and must have at least 4 years of hands-on leadership in this specialty.
Required Skills: Individuals must have the following basic qualifications in order to be considered for this position:
- Experience writing changes to AFI 33-129, Web Management and Internet Use, to define roles and responsibilities at the HAF, MAJCOM, wing and unit level for AF Portal content management;
- Experience with refining and prioritizing portal content management requirements based on publishing experience;
- Experience participating in user acceptance testing of AF Portal content management toolkit changes;
- Experience as the Lead administrator for the Air Force Portal, implementing global content and URL changes;
- Experience as Primary content manager for the portal home page;
- Experience reviewing and responding to all Air Force Portal user feedback; and provides resolution or documents the issue;
- Experience with restricting AF portal access to only users with PKI/CAC certificates
S4 Inc. offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package with 401(k), and universal time off. We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. S4 participates in the E-Verify employment verification program. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding position, then we invite you to submit your resume including salary history/requirements. Candidate selected must be able to obtain and maintain the security clearance required by the contract at all times.
- 5+ years of IT experience;
- 12+ years of technical writing;
- 15+ years of Experience with US Air Force Systems;
- 6+ years of Resource, Risk, and Requirements Management;
- Excellent written and verbal communications;
- Ability to work well with a team
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, and need a reasonable accommodation to apply to a position, please contact Michelle Sweeney, HR Manager, by phone at (781) 273-1600 or by email at accommodations4inc.com.
Founded in 1999, S4 Inc. is a rapidly growing, small disadvantaged business specializing in Information Domain-Based Solutions and Services....