- Develops and delivers weekly to Ipas global staff an information alerting service, by monitoring and analyzing a wide array of industry-related content.
- Performs literature searches and answers reference questions for US-based and international staff using specialized databases such as PubMed, POPLINE, and ISI Web of Science.
- Maintains the library collection in coordination with the library team by performing original cataloging, acquiring new materials and weeding outdated materials as appropriate.
- Educates staff in locating and interpreting information sources, particularly those developed specifically for Ipas specialized content.
- Collaborates with the wider Knowledge Services unit to identify information gaps and improve knowledge sharing across the organization.
- Master of Library Science (MLS) required
- 2+ years relevant experience;
- Demonstrated technical skills in areas of responsibility;
- Excellent communications and writing skills;
- Knowledge of reproductive health and/or medical literature preferred;
- International experience or demonstrated cross cultural/language skills;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Demonstrated computer experience.