The Knowledge Management team at FactSet works to capture, organize, and manage FactSet's proprietary corporate knowledge. By leveraging personal knowledge, our team transforms information into useful external and internal content and then delivers the right content, to the right people, at the right time within the FactSet community.
FactSet is rapidly expanding the Fixed Income product suite and to support this growth, a dedicated Knowledge Specialist is needed to gather information, create materials, and facilitate knowledge sharing amongst the Fixed Income product team for internal and external consumption. This specialist will be an expert on FactSet’s suite of Fixed Income Analytics products and services in addition to Fixed Income concepts and theory in order to create and deliver documentation, communications, and other learning opportunities to our internal and external user community.
- Review, edit and organize existing Fixed Income documentation to provide quality materials to internal and external user community.
- Partner with Product Development to gather new information about FactSet’s Fixed Income Analytics products, methodology and services to develop, write, edit and publish a variety of print and online documentation
- Create and manage an internal knowledgebase of fixed income concepts and theory to support internal development.
- Develop, design, maintain and enhance print materials for FactSet clients defining how different types of fixed income instruments and derivatives work within FactSet’s Fixed Income suite of analytics products.
- Develop, write and edit internal and client communications announcing new products, enhancements and changes for FactSet’s Fixed Income product suite and methodologies.
- Partner with Trainers and eLearning Specialists to create useful learning opportunities about FactSet’s Fixed Income product suite and methodology for internal and external consumption.
Job Requirements :
- 2+ years of experience with Fixed Income products/markets.
- Solid writing skills with the ability to present information in a clear and creative manner.
- A high degree of motivation, strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Willingness to work as part of a team to identify and develop new and creative ideas for disseminating information.
- Ability to efficiently handle and prioritize multiple projects.
- Strong interest in writing, finance, and technology.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and professionalism.
- Ability to work independently.
Highly Desired Skills
- Experience with desktop publishing software, HTML authoring tools, and Web development tools.
- CFA or progress towards CFA designation.
FactSet is a financial data and software company headquartered in Norwalk, CT with offices in 26 locations worldwide. In 2012, annual revenues for FactSet exceeded $800million and employee headcount passed 5,500. FactSet has been publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol FDS since 1996 and on NASDAQ under the same symbol since 2009.
FactSet was ranked #44 on FORTUNE’s “100 Best Places to Work” list in 2013 and has been listed as one of Forbes’ “200 Best Small Companies” for 13 consecutive years.
FactSet Research Systems Inc. is an E-Verify participant and EOE/M/F/D/V Employer which strongly supports diversity in the workforce.