SurveyMonkey is the world's leading provider of web-based survey solutions, but there's really much more to us than that. We're a smart, passionate group of people who work hard to deliver the best survey experience on the planet, period. We do this because we believe everyone deserves easy access to the insights and information they need to make better, more informed decisions.
We're also proud to admit that despite our incredible growth over the past 10 years, we refuse to grow up. We are still small and nimble; everyone has an impact on our success; and when we say good ideas can come from anyone, we mean it.
SurveyMonkey is trusted by millions of customers, including 100% of the Fortune 100, as well as other businesses, academic institutions and organizations of all shapes and sizes. In any given month, we collect more than 25 million survey responses from people in over 190 countries around the world.
If this sounds like home to you, and you're ready to make your work matter to millions, we'd love to meet you.
SurveyMonkey is expanding our product portfolio and are looking for someone to join the knowledgebase team to grow the online support strategy for SurveyMonkey customers. As a member of the Customer Operations team, you will focus on scaling our support activities through online self-help solutions, coordination with integrated service providers and survey creators, and tight collaboration with product management and support representatives. You will contribute to our overall knowledge management effort, building internal- and external-facing resources that provide clear information to improve the support process and overall customer experience for survey customers.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of SurveyMonkey products and customer needs.
- Develop and update online help content to scale our support solutions through self-help solutions and coordinated efforts with partner stakeholders.
- Work with Product Management, Product Support representatives, and Customer Operations leadership to define and drive scalable cross-functional solutions to customer needs.
- Contribute to the identification and development of opportunities to expand self-help solutions across the SurveyMonkey product suite.
- Work on projects to enhance team operations and improve productivity.
- World-class customer service focus, preferably in a start-up or internet/technology environment.
- 1+ years developing online self-help solutions with a proven track record of scaling support operations.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate both externally (with customers) and internally (with various departments and levels within SurveyMonkey).
- Excellent problem-solving abilities and organizational skills.
- Fast learner with strong knowledge of Internet and software applications.
- Initiative and ability to aptly handle ambiguity, competing priorities, and multitasking.
- Direct experience with Salesfoce desirable.
- BA/BS strongly preferred.
At SurveyMonkey, we offer competitive salaries, medical/dental benefits, PTO, 401k, paid holidays, and equity compensation.
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer.
SurveyMonkey - 2 years ago