Kronos Business Analyst opportunity working with Kronos support team supporting multiple companies. Support could include enhancement efforts as well run and maintain activities for Kronos modules such as accrual, timekeeper and attendance. This role will partner with customers on support activities by responding and resolving customer incidents and work order requests. You would also be responsible for meeting service level agreements and delivering work orders within scope, timeline and estimated cost. A successful candidate for this role would have deep knowledge of Kronos system for WFC, WFA, Leave, Process Manager and how to efficiently support a complex Kronos installation. As a member of the Kronos team the Business Analyst would contribute to the on-call support rotation and work support tickets when needed.
Work Experience/Skills Required:
Work Experience Preferred
- 2+ years of experience supporting Kronos Workforce Solutions.
- Troubleshooting experience in Kronos Timekeeping, Kronos Accrual, Workforce Integration Manager, Kronos Attendance module.
- Experience with creating and maintaining Terminals in Kronos Device Manager.
- Knowledge of business payroll/timekeeping practices in a distributed environment.
- Strong customer focus skills working with users on defining needs, addressing issues and answering questions.
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills, including the ability to maintain several concurrent projects while providing realistic delivery dates and managing customer expectations
- Strong ownership and accountability skills
- Strong initiative and self-starter to work on projects with limited management oversight
- Experience working in team environment to support applications
- Experience developing and implementing process improvements.
- Strong conceptual, analytical
critical thinking, and problem-solving ability
- Proven experience working with complex systems and the solution development life cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Be forward-thinking and identify gaps of requests customers want today and how that may impact future decisions
- Connect customer to impacts of decisions – Don’t be an order-taker, help them find the best solution.
- 4+ years of experience supporting Kronos Workforce Solutions
- Experience creating solutions using Kronos workforce integration manager.
- Experience developing Kronos reports using supported tools such as Microsoft RDL and Crystal Reports.
Koch Business Solutions, LP
is the centralized shared service company that provides assistance with information technology, human resources, finance and accounting, and facilities management for many global businesses of Koch Industries, Inc., one of the largest private companies in America, according to Forbes. Koch companies, such as Georgia-Pacific and INVISTA, employ about 100,000 people with a presence in 60 countries and manufacture popular brands such as Quilted Northern® and Angel Soft® bath tissue, Brawny® paper towels, Dixie® brand tabletop products, as well as own brands including LYCRA® fiber, STAINMASTER® carpet and more. This diverse variety of businesses and their evolving demands create an inspiring work environment and incredible potential for long-term career opportunities.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT, HR, Accounting, business related field OR 4+ years Kronos experience
To learn more about
Koch Business Solutions
visit us at:
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information:
Koch Business Solutions, LP
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Koch Industries, Inc.
- 12 months ago - save job