The HR Systems team is looking for a Kronos Programmer Analyst (Application Consultant / Support Engineer) for the on-going support of Amazon’s Global Workforce Central user community. This position is responsible for providing support for site super users around the world. The applicant should be prepared to assist site super users with resolving access issues, timecard discrepancies, and interfaces problems. The applicant should also be prepared to provide general application usage guidance in-line with Amazon’s business processes. This position also holds responsibility for the on-going maintenance of custom Workforce Interface Manager Interfaces and custom reports.
Scope includes standard Kronos suite applications, modifications to standard forms and reports, and support for multiple applications in multiple geographies.
The successful candidate will have the proven ability to effectively simultaneously manage multiple cases with various degrees of complexity.
In this role you will be responsible for reviewing a ticket queue hourly, reviewing issues and verifying the resolution before setting the ticket status to Survey or Close. The successful candidate will also work collaboratively to effectively troubleshoot issues, provide timely feedback to customers, and ensure issues are handled and resolved in a timely manner.
· Escalating tickets to the Infrastructure team with complete and accurate documentation
· Assisting other team members to further troubleshoot and analyze technical issues
· Managing issues to ensure timely resolution – strong time management to review current openings in queue and escalating issues as needed
· Updating customer information
· Managing technical knowledge, publishing technical documentation
· Assisting with support-related projects and initiatives from Management
· Updating Workforce Interface Manager Interfaces and custom Reports
· Assisting with overflow on incoming customer calls and web-based inquiries
· Acting as the technical point of contact for high priority customers and issues
- Rotational On-call support for Production issues
· Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent
· 2 to 5 years of relevant experience
· Previous support/help desk experience or software support preferred
· Previous CRM/Call Tracking System experience
· Ability to learn business unit products, policies, and operating procedures to properly interpret and communicate them
· Experience with global systems and solutions
· Experience engaging Kronos Support to research and resolve issues
· Experience using Remote Desktop Protocol Client
· Experience using applications deployed using Citrix
· Exceptional communication and organizational skills
· Ability to work professionally with our super user community
· Ability to effectively multi-task in a very fast-paced environment
· Must be able to work independently with limited general supervision
· Must have a strong functional knowledge of HR, Time, labor and payroll domains
· Experience prioritizing competing demands, scoping large efforts and negotiating timelines are necessary skills
· Proactive and takes initiative
· Strong attention to detail
· Telephony experience a plus
- Ability to manage production issues and escalate as appropriate
· Some experience with Oracle
· Strong working knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL best practices
· Knowledge of Active Directory (AD) in an enterprise environment
· Experience developing or modifying reports with SQL Server Reporting (SSRS)
· Experience with or integrating to PeopleSoft HCM
Amazon.com - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...