At PlumChoice, our team is revolutionizing the technology services industry. We are delivering more efficient, responsive and innovative technology solutions for our clients' business to succeed. We value innovation, initiative and a collaborative style, and are looking for highly talented people who want to join an exciting high-growth company and be part of building the future.
The L1 Network Engineer works for Everon direct clients, and is on the front line of contact with our clients and is the "voice" of the Everon direct brand in all daily interaction with supported end users. It is the Network Engineers responsibility to deliver excellent technical and customer support services during each and every interaction with our clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Be familiar with and capable of supporting and troubleshooting the common small business technologies, particularly Microsoft products.
- Be competent in the fundamentals of networking technologies and theories and be able to troubleshoot common small business challenges
- Deliver excellent customer service via the telephone including
- Building relationships with the client
- Making them feel comfortable with working with you
- Inspiring confidence in the solutions you are delivering
- Being conscious of their time and level of frustration
- Following up when you say you will
- Input complete and accurate notes into the internal systems, spreadsheets, and reports
- Effectively manage your time and your resources to make sure that you are delivering the highest value to clients
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in the IT services field
- Thorough understanding of small business technology; particularly Microsoft product
- Experience troubleshooting hardware issues and replacing hardware on both
- desktop and laptop PCs
- Experience installing software, patches, updates on Desktops, Laptops, Servers
- Experience troubleshooting basic network, software, printing problems
- Customer Service Experience a must
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
ADA DISCLAIMER: In developing this job description care was taken to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on a case-by-case basis.