Degree in Chemistry, Biology or a related science degree or equivalent combination of education and/or experience. Previous quality assurance internship of experience is a plus, but not required. Will train on instrumentation
- Wet chemical analysis of raw materials and finished food and pharmaceutical ingredients following established standard operating protocols.
- Operation of instrumentation which may include HPLC, GC, FTIR, auto titrators and others.
- Sample preparation and organization of retain samples
- Calibration of lab instruments
- Data entry and analysis
- Compile reports as needed.
- Maintain neat and orderly lab environment
On Assignment - 2 years ago