A local leading organization is currently seeking experienced General Laborers in Cheyenne for temporary opportunities. General labor requires candidates to be responsible for doing various responsibilities within a light industrial environment. If you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Moving material in and out of facilities
• Lifting heavy objects up to 50lbs
• Pallet jack or forklift operating
Candidates must meet the following requirements for consideration:
• Preference to prior manufacturing, construction, or general labor experience
• Reliable transportation a must
• Ability to lift 50 pounds repeatedly
We have openings for daytime hours(Monday - Friday from 7AM - 6:00pm) Pay for this position is $10-11.00/hr depending on experience. This is a temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
• Medical Coverage - Access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
• 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
• Pay Options/Direct Deposit - Make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
• Service Bonus - Rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
• Paid Holidays - Selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirements
• State-of-the-Art Career Center - Training and resources available for all employees
• Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career!
Click on “Apply Now” at http://www.adeccousa.com to be considered for this position or any other warehouse related opportunities with Adecco.