- Work with other crew members on the installation and maintenance of ground mounted signs along controlled and non-controlled access roadways.
- Installation and removal of additional signs attached to the ground mounted signs which requires work at various heights above ground level.
- Vegetation control related to the ground mounted signs including removal of trees, brush, weeds, etc.
- Organization and cleaning of warehouse space and supply yard area.
- Must attend all safety meetings as required and adhere to all safety regulations.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 100 lbs.
- Familiar with the use and maintenance of power / manual tools, and basic construction equipment and machinery.
- Must possess current and valid driver's license.
High School Education or Equivalent
- Willing to travel an average of 4 nights per week.
- Willing to work/travel cycles up to 10 consecutive days at a time.
- Work outdoors in all weather elements and climates.
- Work at various heights above ground level.
- Driving, walking, standing, sitting, kneeling, bending, stooping, climbing, carrying and lifting.
Excellent company with benefits including:
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Flexible Spending Accounts
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Lamar - 10 months ago