How does it feel knowing that DENTSPLY International; the
premier dental company in six continents with 10,000 employees
around the globe, the world-wide industry leader in innovation and
technology is looking for you to join the team! At DENTSPLY
International, we do not hire employees, but true business partners
who will live the DENTSPLY vision: Always First in dentistry;
delivering world-class dental products with world-class precision
DENTSPLY's broad global product platform helps dental
professionals serve patient's oral health care for a lifetime, from
preventative services to tooth replacement. Our products range from
general dental consumables and laboratory products to products
supporting the dental specialty markets of orthodontics,
endodontics and implants. With a presence in more than 120
countries, our geographic footprint virtually mirrors the dental
market. This position is located within our Corporate Headquarters.
Please click on the link for additional information DENTSPLY:
Our Corporate headquarters is located in York,
Pennsylvania. Offering the cultural attractions of a big city and
the down-home charm of a small town, York, PA is an extraordinary
place to live, work and play. York is located in south-central
Pennsylvania and is within 25 miles of Gettysburg and Lancaster, 45
miles of Baltimore and Hershey, and 100 miles of Washington, DC and
Philadelphia. Engrained with a rich history and heritage and
becoming one of the fastest growing cities in Pennsylvania, York is
a place where the past and the present comfortably
Provides technical support and daily administration for
computers and associated networks. Installs, troubleshoots,
service and repair desktop computers, networking equipment,
servers, PC hardware, telephones, cabling and connectors.
Provides PC software support. Insures connectivity of PCs and
terminals to the existing network. Maintains system
logs. Instructs the user in the basics of PC and network
functions. Follows corporate direction for network access,
purchasing policies, and security. Assists in troubleshooting
- Maintains full compliance of all corporate network
Standards and SOPs
- Maintains full compliance with all SOX and FDA Part 11
- Administers workstations and associated network
- Installs, configures, and maintains personal computers,
servers, ethernet networks, network cabling, and other related
equipment, devices, and systems.
- Monitors and administers the network, keeping system
information up-to-date in a network log.
- Establishes and maintains network user accounts, user
environments, directories, and security.
- Responds to the needs of the users concerning access to
resources on the network.
- Investigates user problems, identifies the source,
determines, and implements the solution.
- Remains abreast of changes in system software and
Education and Experience
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences or a related
field, and two to six years of hands-on experience
maintaining computerized equipment in a LAN environment, or a High
School diploma plus five years of relevant work experience, or an
equivalent combination of training and hands on experience in a
- At least one Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- A+ certification is a plus.
DENTSPLY International is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Individual must possess a good working knowledge of all
current Microsoft operating systems Individual must possess a good
working knowledge of all current Microsoft Office products and
business related applications, Exchange/Outlook, Adobe, and
- Individual must have a good working knowledge of
technical terms as they relate to PCs, Servers, switches, routers,
modems, cabling, and a Networking Infrastructure.
- Individual must have good working knowledge of Microsoft
Active Directory security, group policies, directory services, and
- Individual may be required to make decisions regarding
network operations and security concerns with little or no guidance