The Laundry Attendant operates or tend washing to wash articles, such as towels, linens, blankets, napkins, etc. for the hotel.
- Sorts linen (terry, sheets, pillowcases). Weigh linen and load in washers.
- Load dryers.
- Know the operating function of the machines.
- Be able to maintain productivity standards on a daily basis.
- Fold linen and sheets according to proper standards.
- Place folded linen on marked shelves.
Education & Experience:
No prior experience or training required. Previous laundry experience preferred.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read a limited number of two-and three-syllable words and to recognize similarities and differences between words and between series of numbers. Ability to print and speak simple sentences. Must be able to communicate orally and written in English.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
Crestline Hotels & Resorts - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard