Produces quality products.
Satisfies established production requirements.
Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Ability to operate finishing equipment, including flatwork ironer, spreader and terry folder.
- Knowledge of safety procedures and OSHA requirements.
- Comply with and be knowledgeable of hazardous chemicals, waste disposals, and toxic substances regulations related to the laundry and dry-cleaning industry.
- Ability to perform a variety of duties with extreme care and safety, knowledge to operate all tools, equipment, computers and proper chemical usage.
- Public relations skills and the ability to follow directions and adjust to changing environmental conditions.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in laundry production.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International
- 23 months ago - save job
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...