Seeking LCSW Case Manager for the Naval Hospital – Jacksonville, Florida
CasePro is a Federal Contracting Employer that provides medical services to the U.S. Navy. We currently have an opening for an LCSW at the Naval Branch Health Clinic in Jacksonville, Florida.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work from a program accredited by the Council on Social Work Education (CSWE).
- Current, unrestricted state license from any state or commonwealth is acceptable
- Certification as a C-ASWCM or a minimum of three years experience in the last five years as a Social Work Case Manager
- Approximately five weeks of accrued paid time off
- 10 paid Federal Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Disability Insurance offered
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Direct Deposit
- Access to pay statements online
Monster - 2 years ago
CasePro is a civilian employer for the U.S. Navy and Army. Our medical and mental health services employees provide their expertise on U.S....