LDA Hybrid Media Planner
The LDA Hybrid Media Planner will be responsible for developing and managing both traditional and digital media planning for the region. The LDA Planner must become a market expert in terms of media habits, consumer behavior, trends, and other marketplace nuances.
The ideal candidate will have experience planning a variety of media to include: local broadcast and digital media (display and search). National broadcast, out of home and print a bonus. Must be proactive and always looking ahead to anticipate client needs and changes in the marketplace
Responsible for working closely with the Digital and Performance media teams to respond to client requests, oversee market level reporting and manage the traffic workbook. Utilize all applications of research including Nielsen. ComScore, Ad Relevance, etc.
On the more traditional side, the planner will work closely with Zenith Media, our buying agency, to ensure work all is completed on time and as planned. Provide final approval before submitting to Field Account team.
xpected to investigate and develop creative media opportunities that will enhance the overall media mix. In addition, will assist the Media Supervisor on various large-scale LDA projects, as well as assist on National media plans as opportunities arise.
Attention to detail and an analytical thinking are critical.
Day to Day
· Manage regional LDA financials (flowcharts, billing discrepancies, negotiations).
· Day to day responsibility for preparation and maintenance of market and area plans/projects.
· Daily communication with Account team and Zenith buyers to build and maintain positive relationships.
· Manage, train and oversee an Assistant Media Planner (AMP).
· Develop POVs on media opportunities.
· Develop positive relationships with the media community.
· Develop presentation skills.
· Support and generate ideas to support an “Ideas Culture” agency.
· Oversees major contracts to ensure proper accountability, effectiveness and efficiency for LDA digital programs.
· Participates in integration with Lexus Factory, CPO, Event Marketing, Account Group and Saatchi/TDAs to ensure synergy on assigned accounts.
· Manages special projects as assigned.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS
2 – 4 years of Media Planning experience preferred
Skills & Abilities:
Computer literate, with expertise in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Must have worked with Donovan, knowledge of Media Tools, DFA and Media Visor or equivalent programs.
Strong organizational and communication skills as well as an aptitude for accuracy and details. Must be able to juggle multiple projects and work with various field contacts while balancing client requests and prioritizing projects. Should have confidence in their media knowledge as well as express confidence when working with field staff, Lexus Area management and dealer contacts. Must possess an outgoing personality and be willing to contribute new ideas and help build a cohesive team.
Team One - 19 months ago