Location: Irvine, CA Area Code: 949 Telecommute: no Travel Required: none
Pay Rate: Negotiable Tax Term: CON_CORP CON_IND CON_W2 Length: 6 Months
Date Posted: 2-18-2013 Position ID: 030062 Dice ID:Description:
Note: Please send resumes to [click on "Apply Online" button] for immediate consideration!
- Primary responsibility is the ongoing support and administration of database software systems
- Plan, coordinate, and administer database systems, including base definition, structure, documentation, long range requirements, operational guidelines and protection
- Provide database expertise to the software development team in the design, development and maintenance of the core database
- Developing the ETL (Extract, Transform, Load) processes and tools needed to migrate this data
- Develop cross validation rules to ensure mapping accuracy
- Collaborate with vendors and internal management to help drive implementation of data migration with the mapping of data used in custom web metric reporting tools and dashboards 3+ years in a database administration and/or application development role
- Bachelor of Science degree or equivalent education and work experience is required Skills required in areas of Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005 such as Transact-SQL, replication, DTS/SSIS packages, SQL Agent jobs, SQL Reporting Services, and ActiveX scripting
- Other software the applicant should be familiar with include, Visual Studio .NET, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Access, and Excel), Windows Operating Systems, Windows Server Applications (IIS, Cluster Administrator, Terminal Services), Miscellaneous Support Tools (Crystal Reports, WinZip, FTP)
- Excellent project management skills and written and verbal communication skills
News & Record - 23 months ago
Benvia is one of the fastest growing IT consulting and Software Development Company with offices in the USA and Global Delivery Center based...