Area of Interest:
Environmental & Infrastructure
Will perform leak detection and repair (LDAR). Will perform a variety of applicable data collection and evaluation techniques. Develops and maintains records. Work often involves complex analyzers, instrumentation or equipment for gathering data and for optimizing system performance.
- Perform LDAR (Leak Detection and Repair) policies and procedures following tasks in assigned project site.
- Daily Analyzer calibration.
- Routine repair and maintenance of analyzers.
- Quarterly certification of analyzers.
- Coordinate LDAR field activities with LDAR contract technicians.
- Maintain and complete monitoring schedules.
- Repair leaking components.
- Generate work requests and follow-up on LDAR maintenance repairs.
- Maintain record keeping on monitoring and repairs.
- Maintain identification of LDAR components and applicability reviews.
- Performs other daily operation and maintenance tasks of a routine nature.
- Must have Good oral and written communications skills
- Previous experience working of an industrial (i.e. fitting, welding, instrumentation, etc) refinery (i.e., operations, maintenance, etc.) nature preferred.
- LDAR / Fugitive Emission Monitoring (Method 21) with TVA 1000B and calibration experience a plus.
- Will perform work in adverse weather conditions on the field (Work in hot/cold environments, inclement weather)
- Will be required to work at heights
- Overtime may be required.
-TWIC (Transportation Workers Identification Credential) Card a plus.
- No relocation assistance provided.
Shaw Group - 22 months ago
The Shaw Group is one of the world's largest power plant engineering and construction contractors, as well as a top environmental...