Parsons Brinckerhoff has an immediate opening for a Lead Bridge Engineer in the Charlotte, NC office. Candidates should have a minimum of 15 years experience in bridge design and inspection and have strong technical, organizational and interpersonal skills. Parsons Brinckerhoff is looking for someone that is enthusiastic and motivated to work on all types of challenging projects.
The Lead Bridge Engineer will provide designs and manage projects for local, state and federal clients. This individual will lead technical efforts, manage junior engineers, and will have direct client contact to coordinate technical work. The individual should be hands-on in bridge design work, have CADD experience and work independently as well as manage the tasks. The ideal candidate will also assist in marketing activities/business development in the North Carolina and South Carolina regions.
• Minimum of 15 years of experience in bridge design and inspection
• Professional Engineer’s (PE) license required in NC and SC (or ability to quickly obtain)
• Strong technical skills in bridge design for new bridges and bridge rehabilitation
• Experience with NCDOT and SCDOT projects is preferred.
• Familiarity with AASHTO LRFD
• BS degree is required; MS is preferred
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Good client relationships and experience in marketing and business development is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be able to immediately work in the United States
After converting the US, Parsons Brinckerhoff (PB) is spreading its gospel around the world. A leading transportation engineering firm, the...