Position: Lead Business Systems Analyst
Nameplate: The Bon Ton Stores, Inc.
Employment Status: Full Time
Location Name: Dayton Corporate Headquarters
Zip/Postal Code: 45439
Requisition Number: 19360
Sales Audit Lead Business System Analyst
We are seeking candidates for a Lead Business System Analyst in the Applications Development group within IT. The successful candidate will assume responsibility for the Sales Audit systems and processes supporting a retail environment with net sales of $3 billion/year. The position reports in to the IT Manager of Point-of-Sale and Sales Audit Systems.
The Sales Audit system is the heart of the sales processing function, and as such it is a key financial system for the company. The Sales Audit Lead BSA is a highly visible position within IT, and presents an excellent opportunity for growth for the right candidate. This role requires ongoing effective communication with the business unit system owners and other internal team members. The successful candidate must be able to work effectively in a team environment and on cross-functional project teams that are created for the purpose of executing a development project.
The Sales Audit Lead Business System Analyst serves as the primary liaison to the business unit system owners and is accountable for the overall quality and performance of Sales Audit systems and processes. The successful candidate will develop formal business requirements, design technology solutions and provide day-to-day support of the Sales Audit business unit. The Lead Business System Analyst takes a "hands on" role throughout the System Development Life Cycle and is expected to take ownership of system problems by evaluating possible solutions and presenting options to the Applications Manager.
Desired Skills and Experience include the following:
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral
• Leadership skills with ability to drive cross-functional projects
• Ability to analyze and develop complex SQL queries
• Ability to multi-task & support multiple priorities / multiple deliverables
• Ability/discipline to adhere to standards and to use SDLC best practices
• Self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player
• Experience in a Retail or Financial Systems environment
• NonStop (Tandem) and/or IBM mainframe developer background preferred
Are you reading this and saying, YES, this is the Right job opportunity for me and YES, I want high visibility and growth opportunities? If so, CLICK NOW to APPLY!!
Bon-Ton - 11 months ago